Main menu

Pages

How to Build a Passive Income Machine With Turo in 2022

How to Build a Passive Income Machine With Turo in 2022

How to Build a Passive Income Machine With Turo in 2022

 In this article I'm going to go over why tarot can potentially be one of the best passive income streams for you in 2022.

 Now I don't know about you guys, but I feel so overwhelmed with everything that has gone on in the last two years and really just with the pace of how quickly things are changing, and it seems like every single day there's a more innovation there's more stuff moving you know, and you feel like you need to diversify because just sticking to your nine-to-five job seems like it's not cutting it, or maybe you're not happy with the company that you're working for and maybe most important of all it's just not giving you a sense of meaning or a sense of a purpose and then on a top of that you have this sort of an overwhelming feeling of things are quickly changing.

 And you're not really staying up to a date with what's happening so that could give you that sense of like oh my gosh maybe I should invest in stocks or the crypto or figure out what's going on with the web3, or you know what's changing with the internet what a new technology is out there what new platforms are popping up, and it is a lot, so there is a lot of the noise and a lot of the change going on and that's why there is that trend going on right now, and maybe you're finding yourself a part of that they're calling the great resignation right where people are no longer afraid to leave their jobs and pursue something that is more meaningful something that isn't just sitting behind a desk and doing some robotic mundane work.

 

How to Build a Passive Income Machine With Turo in 2022
 And that isn't fulfilling you on a day-to-day basis, so now that has you thinking okay new year coming up what do I do what do I get my hands into maybe you want to start a business which I think is one of the best things you can do, but you're not quite sure what business to start yet or how to even start a business that is a hard thing to do, and you've got to start somewhere right so I think that starting turn is a great way to just get your feet wet with starting a business just kind of generally speaking and also for creating a source of passive income to get a feel for what it's like to have a business .

 There is such an easy point of entry right now to start with turn because so many of you just like my sisters and my family members have been moved permanently to work from home so your permanently remote work maybe your offices have closed down or maybe your work from home till you know the end of next year or there is just no end in sight right now and so you have this newfound flexibility of being at home and kind of using your imagination to think about what else is it that you candy now you have this car that is a cost center for you maybe you're making payments on it or at the very least you're still paying insurance on it and this car that you used to utilize on a daily basis to commute now just sort of sits there on your driveway especially Monday through Friday as you work your job so what can you do to take that vehicle that is a cost center for you now and turn it into a productive asset that generates revenue for you.

READ : The Best 5 Future Ways to Make Money Online Fast (2022)

 This is why I think that turn is going to be such an amazing passive income stream in 2022 for so many people because they're gonna start realizing that now the most important thing about making churro a passive income source is setting it up correctly from the get-go now take it from somebody who has literally learned this the hard way I have been doing turn now for almost seven years I've hosted thousands of trips I've had a countless number of cars so I have made all the mistakes to where.

 I have spent day and night working on my cars and now I virtually spend no time because I've automated a lot of it so in order to have this be a passive income stream and a passive business you really have to have the proper foundations and structure from the get-go so number one you want to get your feet wet with a car that you already have taken that cost away and turn it into a revenue generating assets so take the car that's on your driveway get it spruced up if it needs to get an oil change maybe you need to get a few scrapes or dents or scratches clean get it washed and detailed get it all nice and pretty ready to present to the platform now last week I actually made a video on the beginner's guide to starting onto you can click this card up here below, and it's going to take you to that so if you're new to this it's going to walk you through it step by step exactly as I started my business it's going to give you a look inside that now the number two most important thing that you can do is make sure you have remote access to your cars.

 I have literally stopped buying any cars that I cannot remotely access so what the heck do I mean by that these days many manufacturers come with a built-in application that you can download on your phone and that app allows you to remotely access your cars for example I have a corvette c7 and I have the Chevrolet app which allows me to remotely lock and unlock that car and also track the vehicle at any given time and I absolutely love that because what that allows me to do is it doesn't block up my schedule should I have a tour rental at an odd time of the day or if I'm busy or if I have plans.

 I can leave the car I can leave the key in it and I can do a contactless hand off to where I verify somebody's driver's license and once they get there it's as easy as just unlocking it from your phone, so this is the main thing that is going to free up your time and my advice would be to literally not get into a vehicle that does not have that type of capability because it's just going to make your life so much easier now these days there are a ton of brands that already offer it, and it seems like as time goes on this is really becoming a standard and for most of these brands it is often free so some brands that I can think of off the top of my head and if you're a host, and you know of any that I'm not mentioning definitely drop a comment down below.

How to Build a Passive Income Machine With Turo in 2022

 So I know Chevrolet does it I know BMW does it Mercedes-Benz I believe ford VW Audi tesla Porsche as well on some models, so there's just a ton of them these are only the ones that I'm familiar with because I’ve had these cars but I know That there are many more that are on this list all you have to do is go online do a quick Google search to see if it exists, or you can call into a dealership, and they will typically know as well now the most important thing about having passive income or the fundamental rule for having passive income rather.

 I should say is that you want to use as little of your time and bring in as much money as possible, so you don't want to trade your time for labor right because that is a cost center your time is very, very valuable thing of it like this if you can get your vehicle to make money for you and at the same time focus on other ideas and other revenue generating activities it really it leverages your abilities right and that will then have a compounding effect allowing you to earn much more money so that is extremely valuable so the number three thing that you really need to do when listing your car onto and making sure that it maintains a passive income source is you leveraging mobile services now this is something that has really just grown in the last two years at least from the way that I've seen it, and it has really been life-changing for my business.

 I have literally freed up majority of my time because I use mobile services a couple of weeks ago I put up a video talking about how you can utilize two to four hours of your time to make at least a thousand dollars a month and that is literally based off of my own math and my own life, so you want to check that out you can click this video link up here, and it's going to walk you through it because it's literally a mathematical equation for how much time you put into a vehicle and the potential that it has to earn.

 I love mobile services because they come to you, and you don't have to waste any time going to body shops or your dealership and then Bering back or getting a loaner and just kind of wasting a day in the back and fortress of you know dropping off cars and getting them repaired since the pandemic happened there have been so many businesses that have gotten rid of their brick and mortar stores because there was just such an overhead uh high overhead cost of having a brick and mortar location that they took their services mobile so meaning they will come to you and the beauty of it from what I've seen is that they actually don't even charge premiums, so you are paying very fair market rates for these services because these business owners are now saving so much money from having that physical location overhead that they once used to have, and it's absolutely awesome, so there is a whole range of mobile services that you can actually get, and they will literally come to your house on your driveway and Get everything done so ones that I've used more recently is like a rim repair which is probably the most common damage that you will see happen on the tarot and it's so nice that they'll come to your house because you don't have to drop your car off and arrange for transportation which typically end up taking a couple of days for a repair and these mobile room repair services will literally take two hours and have your car done, and it is such a time saving and also deters you from having any downtime and pulling away from your revenue generating days on a turo you can do a mobile room repair you can do a mobile bumper repair again a job that only takes two to three hours, and they do a great job you can do mobile mechanic services I mean the possibilities are really endless there already really some popular mobile services that many of us have utilized in the past which is like a windshield repair so just think of that, but it has really expanded, and you can do simple things like go on the yelp search in your area, and you will be blown away by how many options pop up, so those are my three main tips to running and starting your business onturo as a passive business and have it been a passive source of an income, so you want to make sure that you set the foundations correctly because if you do that you are then in a turn going to have a great hosting experience you're going to Maximize the amount of the revenue that you make, and it's going to encourage and motivate you to want to expand your business and add on multiple cars because you're going to feel like you can grasp it, and you can handle it and that is the key to growing and growing efficiently and most importantly when you have growth you wanted it to be profitable growth and not growth that is actually going to cost you more money and real quick.

 I forgot to mention probably the most important mobile service which is mobile washes so every time you turn that a car over for a tour rental you want to make sure that it's nice and clean and there are so many mobile wash services where they will come to your house and for a small fee they will clean your car washes it and make sure it's ready to go, so it is absolutely amazing you know just the transformation in mobile services that we've seen in the last two years now like i mentioned things are crazy these days and I think that you know if there was ever a time for you to get started on any business doesn't have to be true it could be anything now really the time uh things are changing faster than we've ever seen it and so you really have to put a pep in your step .

 

Tags :  passive income,passive income ideas,passive income machine review,passive income machine,passive income 2021,how to make passive income,passive income machine bonus,passive income machine bonuses,passive income machine reviews,how to make passive income online,passive income machine walkthrough,passive income machine best bonuses,make passive income,passive income machine paul nicholls,smart passive income,passive income crypto,passive income streams,

Comments